At RCDC our teachers both motivate, and challenge students in there chosen dance style while allowing them to express themselves in a loving environment.
We are a family-oriented studio and offer family rates on tuition, host monthly activities including two dance parties, parents’ receptions and watch weeks.
On behalf of Robin and the rest of the teaching staff, we maintain open communication and healthy relationships with all families.
Robin has developed a dance syllabus specifically for children ages 2-5 years old. With over 30 years of experience working with children and her knowledge that large motor, fine motor, and cognitive skills develop at different intervals, Robin has designed a program that ensures a successful learning experience for each age. Classes are limited in size in order to establish a strong teacher/student connection which is essential to the child’s growth and development. This program has proven to be productive and effective in developing skills, confidence, coordination, musicality, and appreciation in every child.
- RCDC has limited class sizes to enhance your child’s learning experience. Limited class sizes allow the instructor/student relationship to be more intimate.
- All classes are at minimum one hour in length to ensure adequate time to present and process the material.
- We encourage creativity at RCDC with our annual KIDZ CREATION SHOWCASE. The students choreograph their own routine and perform it at an in house showcase open to our dance families with a reception following.
- Your child will be taught by the same professional teachers, whether you choose dance for enjoyment and recreation or you choose a more intensive and/or professional approach to dance.
- Our studio is professionally equipped including sprung dance floors.